Notice for 2016 Cohort of the MA ELM Sandwich Programme
MA EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
SANDWICH PROGRAMME – 2016 COHORT
The School of Education and Leadership (SEL), University of Ghana, announces that the second semester for the 2016 MA ELM sandwich students is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Lectures will begin on Monday, April 24, 2017 and adjourn on Friday, May 5, 2017 (after close of day).
- Students will reconvene from July 17, 2017 to August 25, 2017 to continue the semester and to write their end of semester examinations.
- Lectures will be held at the UGBS Graduate Block (on the UPSA Road).
- Group A is scheduled for Lecture Hall 3E1 and Group B, for Lecture Hall 3W1.
- Students are advised to make the balance payment of their fees before they will be enabled to register online.
- 48 hours after the payment is made, students can register for the following courses.
- Please register for all core courses and any two elective courses.
Economics of Education
Human Resource Management in Education
Education Law and Ethics
Special Topic 2
Principles of Curriculum Development
Education Financing and Budgeting
International Educ. and Development
Gender and Leadership